Captor Corporation is pleased to introduce a new series of COTS DC and AC single and three phase (Delta and Wye) power line filters for MIL-STD-461 Applications.
The COTS Filters are designed to mitigate conducted emissions as specified in the MIL-STD-461 CE102 requirement from 10KHZ to 10MHz. Feed- Through (line to ground) capacitors are incorporated in the filter assemblies to maintain filter attenuation up to 1GHZ and above when installed with additional shielding to isolate input and output compartments.
These filters comply with the electrical requirements and meet the maximum capacitance to ground limits for 60Hz and 400Hz power line frequencies per MIL-STD-461 for Navy applications. The filter mechanical constructions and encapsulated assemblies will withstand the stringent environmental requirements and conditions of all air, sea and ground applications. COTS filter assemblies can also be supplied with Metal Oxide Varistors, circuit breakers and military connectors for I/O connections upon request to comply with system level requirements.
- Extensive EMI/HEMP filter design, development and manufacturing
- Terminated cable assemblies for MIL applications
- Power line filters that comply with all applicable military/industrial/commercial standards
- Technical support during initial product design and development
- In house environmental test capabilities
- AS9100D including ISO 9000:2015 certified.
- Certified to IPC 610, IPC-620 and J-STD-001